quarta-feira, setembro 15

You drive me crazy

"I know you like me / I know you do / Thats why whenever I come around/ She's all over you/ I know you want it / It's easy to see / And in the back of your mind / I know you should be with me (...) Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? / Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me? (...) Fight the feeling / Leave it alone / Cause if it ain't love/ It just aint enough to leave my happy home / Let's keep it friendly / You have to play fair (...) I know I'm on your mind / I know we'd have a good time / I'm your friend / I'm fun / And I'm fine / I aint lying / Look at me shine / You aint blind (...)  I know she loves you / So I understand / I probably be just as crazy about you/ If you where my own man/ Maybe next lifetime / Possibly / Until then no friend possibly /Is a drag for me"
Nada mais, nada menos. É exactamente isto.

Sem comentários: